December 29, 2008

Finding My Motivation

Not sure if it is the end of the year hum drums, or what...but as I mentioned in my last blog...having a difficult time finding motivation to do ANYTHING. Even to get off the couch to make myself a cup of coffee aka-Hot Steamy Liquid Ambition...or HSLA for short. Sad state of affairs...

Have Two Little Munchkins and as it is the holiday season, their social calendar (preschool, play dates and nanny) is all clear, so sitting on the couch all day and watching all the one name female hosted talk shows...you know, Tyra, Ellen, Oprah... (which I have not devoted any real time to since bebe' number two) is not an options...teehee...Not that I would do that anyway. In a Do Nothing of My Choice World...I would read Twilight (because I decided to relive my middle school years and cave to the peer pressure) and polish off disc 2, season 1 of Army Wives that I have had on loan from Netflix for a month, maybe two. Sorry if it is on your queue and it is out...expect it by...shalll we say February?

Did I mention I have a full time job and lots of calls to make today?...Booo...

Anyway...hoping to kick the funk. However...feeling a bit paralyzed by the messier than usual state of my home that I have no interest in cleaning...and the fact that my husband...we shall call him...Shmoops (because that is all that I can come up with in my lump-ish state) is in an Argumentative Slump. Today he wanted to know why I put a picture(that apparently he did not recognize as being the one that hung on our bedroom wall for the last year until...last night when I decided to change it) in his closet...How long does he have to know me to know that my actions are very rarely supported by an actual plan...teehee. I put it in there because I removed it from the wall and he had available space...Why else? Hardly seemed worthy of an inquisition...especially before I had consumed a single drop of the afore mentioned HSLA...aka-Liquid Patience...

Alas...(that's right, I can't make a cup of coffee- but I can channel my inner-Billy Shakespeare. He loves it when I call him that..)the end of these unfascinating, uncolorful doldrums is not in sight...

Perhaps my shortsightedness is to FINALLY earn its keep...Here's hoping...

0 comments: